Articles and published content
- The electronics chain ELKO has opened a new store in the arrival hall of Keflavík Airport. The store is located in the airport's new baggage hall, at the exit from the Duty Free store.
- This video shows the journey of a bag through the new baggage system and into the bag hall from the perspective of one of the first bags to go through the system.
- Passengers landing at Keflavík Airport at noon today were greeted with a newly expanded baggage hall. This renovation is the first segment of the new east wing of the terminal, geared towards enhancing passenger facilities and overall experience.
- Isavia has issued bonds to US investors in a senior unsecured private placement of 175 million euros. This is equivalent to over ISK 25 billion. This is the first bond issue in the history of Isavia.
- Keflavík International Airport's policy on climate issues, and measures to reduce the airport's carbon footprint as a whole, have received the fourth level (Level 3+) of the Airports Council International’s (ACI) Airport Carbon Accreditation.
- In the last few weeks a diverse group of Isavia experts working on the major development plan of the airport visited students in Heiðarskóli elementary school.